Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Greetings fellow travellers. . .

Hello to myself and to all who read,

Reality and life provide us w/ millions of opportunities every second. Every instant of our existence in this universe is filled with choice and thus, we find ourselves traveling along a one-way road we hope to call "progress." With every choice, this road branches, and at anytime you may stop to look behind and see a metropolis of possibilities. Some of these roads intersect and some lead on to distant horizons never to be seen again. You are not sure what experiences remain hidden on these untraveled roads, however, one thing is certain: the scope of these pathways are infinite. Your life and existence is created through the choices you make, the pathways you travel... Therefore, to me... there is no life, no existence when one remains stagnant and motion-less amongst these branching pathways. To me, life and existence is about exploring this metropolis of infinite pathways. . .

and thus, I have named this blog, fittingly "infinite pathways." I hope to use it as a tool of exploration. The very nature of pathways is that they are meant for travelers, so I invite all who read this blog to become fellow travelers along these infinite pathways and provide your perspectives and comments :)

Finally, I remember back in junior year ( I believe) of high school, I drew up a picture that I myself couldn't quite describe. Many times I have tried to place myself in the frame of mind I was when I first drew it in chem class... trying to find a fitting name of it. I believe now, when I am about to enter freshman year of college at CU Boulder, I finally have a fitting name for it... I would like to call it "Infinite Pathways" by Gautham Gopakumar... And in the spirit of my first blog, in the spirit of infinite pathways, I would like to present it here. . . I present to you "Infinite Pathways" . . .



2 comments:

Natalia said...

Well I can't view the picture, thus you leave me with a cliffhanger. Good job.

Andrew, Bathroom Afficianado said...

Funny that a choice that might be considered by many to be the wrong choice (not paying attention in chem) wound up helping to put an awesome perspective on life.

I like it!

(its andrew from across the hall btw)